We are hiring!
Culture Tourist is expanding! We’re looking for a General Virtual Assistant.
POSITION: General Virtual Assistant
COMPANY: Culture Tourist
REPORTING TO: Business Owner, Tea Gudek Šnajdar
STATUS: Independent contractor, 8 hours a week
LOCATION: Remote/Virtual position, preferably CET zone (we’re based in Croatia). If you’re located close by, it’s possible to have in-person meetings in the Zagreb area (but not required).
TENTATIVE START DATE: November 1st, 2021
APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED UNTIL: October 6th, 2021
We are looking for a detail-oriented, proactive, and tech-savvy VA to assist with general admin tasks, social media management and projects research. Ideally, this candidate is passionate about art, history and culture.
- Social media management: Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest. Creating social media images and graphics using Canva, scheduling and/or organically posting social media posts
- Administrative support: projects research and report, email communication
TOOLS & SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS
- WordPress (not necessary, but nice to be familiar with)
YOU’RE PERFECT FOR US IF:
- You are passionate about art, history and culture.
- You know how to communicate on social media. You are also a great communicator – proactive in outreach and professional in delivery.
- You are creative, dependable, a self-starter, and eager to take the initiative.
- You have no big ego – you’re open to learning new things, working on high-level projects, but also some smaller, a bit boring tasks.
- You are tech-savvy and have an understanding of online business tools.
- You are interested in growing and being a long-term team member.
MORE ABOUT CULTURE TOURIST
Founded in 2016 in Amsterdam, since 2020, we’re based in Croatia. Culture Tourist is a young company with fresh ideas and a goal to spark the change in the way culture and museums are presented. But also with how they are reaching to and are communicating with their audience.
Our background is in art history and museum education. We’re using that knowledge to help cultural institutions and tourism boards design heritage interpretation projects, improve their storytelling and create innovative souvenirs.
We aim is to make culture, art and history more understandable to the broader audience.
We love to share exciting stories about European museums, history and cultural tourism on our blog. This is where we already have a significant audience of cultural tourists looking forward to new museums to visit and cultural routes to explore.
Our new general Virtual Assistant will mainly be involved with the tasks related to the Culture Tourist Blog (here is the link to our blog).
HOW TO APPLY:
If you’d like to be considered for this role, please send us an email with your brief resume and motivation letter (tell us why would you like to work at Culture Tourist) before October 6th, 2021.
Please, send it to Tea Gudek Šnajdar (email: [email protected]) with the title: Job application.
Leave a comment: